Monday, August 2, 2010

For several reasons, I needed her to bring this up.

Passion is something you really don't miss after it has cooled. It is like looking at an empty bottle on the side of the road and thinking, "Boy, I wish I had a Coke." The loves you miss are the ones that go away when they are still warm, even hot, to the touch.


Though I'm not sure whether it makes me feel better or worse.
Justified- definitely. I know the difference between things I've let go of that were frozen or boiling or comfortably warm. I know what I miss with an ache, don't quite miss at all, and why I feel the way I do about any of it.. even if I can't wrap a sentence around the origin of the feeling. Some things move you so deeply that words couldn't even begin to do it justice. But fear easily triumphs over one-sided justification when change is out of one's control.



Hearts have a way of revealing themselves even when their owner has other, more solidified, plans.
Patience

No comments:

Post a Comment